This traditional Bulgarian green salad is simple, light and refreshing. Try it as a side with these Zucchini-Feta Squares.
Traditional Bulgarian Green Salad
- Half romaine lettuce head, chopped
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 5-6 radishes, finely sliced
- 2-3 lebanese cucumbers, finely sliced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Feta, crumbled (optional)
In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, green onions, radishes and cucumbers.
In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss. Serve immediately.
Also delicious with crumbled feta (surprise, surprise).
Serves 4 as a side dish.