I’ve been drained out lately. No matter how much sleep I get, I always seem to need more. It could be the lingering winter weather. It could be the lack of sunlight. Or it could be something else entirely. The truth is I have no idea, but it’s been affecting my inspiration and desire to be in the kitchen.
Wake me up when summer’s here, will you?
Zesty Orange & Carrot Smoothie
- 2 small oranges, peeled and sliced or segmented
- 2 small carrots, sliced
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
Process until smooth.
Yields one large or two small servings.